The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call shell script from command line in Report type

Highlighted
ashu_21
Super Collector

How to call shell script from command line in Report type

Hi All,

I am trying to call shell script from command line like below

ksc_local_exec [AS.BASE_PATH]SonyWS/WS/java/bin/compile_client.sh [AS.BASE_URL] -parentType PROJECT [AS.BASE_PATH]BWInterface/ [AS.JDBC_URL] [AS.DB_USERNAME] "[AS.DB_PASSWORD]" "[USR="SYS.USERNAME".PASSWORD]"

but i am getting belowmentioned error.Can anybody help me out on same ?

Error  The attachment file could not be downloaded. The file: rep_34984.html no longer exists on the server.
Please contact your HP Project and Portfolio Management system administrator

3 REPLIES
Jason Nichols K
Honored Contributor

Re: How to call shell script from command line in Report type

I would venture to say that your script is running just fine.  The error message you are getting is telling you that no report output file was generated.  If your script isn't designed to generate a report file, you can copy the log file to the report file and you won't see that message any more.  I've done this for many "reports" that I've created that are really processors and not actual reports.

ashu_21
Super Collector

Hi,

Thanks for you response.Will you tell me procedure to copy the log file to the Report file ?I am not aware for same.

Jason Nichols K
Honored Contributor

Put this into your execution step at the very end

ksc_conect_dest_end DEST_ENV="KINTANA_SERVER"
cp logs/reports/rep_log_[RP.REPORT_SUBMISSION_ID].html reports/rep_[RP.REPORT_SUBMISSION_ID].html
ksc_exit

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event