The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

?? How to add custom column into workplan

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Genopzy
Occasional Advisor

?? How to add custom column into workplan

Incase to add custom-column into workplan such as "% Complete by duration", "Number of Deliverable" in other view than "Schedule View". Is there any way to do this? And what is the maximum number of custom-column can be added?

Thank you in advance.

Note: HP PPM version 7.1

7 REPLIES
d4y4n4
Frequent Visitor

Re: ?? How to add custom column into workplan

From the workbench> user data> you can add a task user data.

The number of user data fields that can be defined for a user data context is limited to 20

Regards,
Dayana Campos
Genopzy
Occasional Advisor

Thank you for your support d4y4n4,

But what is the view which the custom user data gonna display on, since work plan can display in many view, such as Schedule View, Actual View, Cost View, etc.

? Can I configure the user data to displayed in particular view, for example "Actual No. of deliverables" display only on Workplan Actual View.

Thank you.
d4y4n4
Frequent Visitor

You are welcome!

As far I know, it is not possible to configure the view

Regards,
Dayana
randull
HPE Expert
Solution

Hi,

You can add User data columns to your workplan. Go to your workplan > actions > Add / Remove Columns, there you can choose the User data category.

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Genopzy
Occasional Advisor

Hi,

Currently, I'm on the version 7.1, which I cannot found the menu regarding to your recommend.

Could you please confirm HP PPM version that menu is existing, Thank you very much.

randull
HPE Expert

Hi Genopzy,

I think on 7.1 should exist this menu. It is inside to your workplan, you have to open your workplan and there you should find this options.

Thanks,

Randall

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
paoloferreri
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi Randull,

I need to add, by default, in the "schedule view" of the workplan  a custom column. 

Do you think that's possible? Been in which table stores the configuration ?
thanks a lot

email: paoloferreri@gmail.com

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event