Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Check boxes and buttons in Custome Portlet

Highlighted
vamsee_1
Regular Collector

How to add Check boxes and buttons in Custome Portlet

Hi,
I am currently working with Mercury ITG version 6.0 sp-15.
I am trying to develop a customized portlet for Approving Time Sheets.
Is their any way of developing a portlet wherein i can have check boxes radio buttons and push buttons in Portlet for selecting a particular Time Sheet and Approve it.
4 REPLIES
StefanBienz
Super Collector

Re: How to add Check boxes and buttons in Custome Portlet

Hi,

There is a standard portlet with exact this function : "Time Sheet Approvals" , where you have the checkboxes and the Approve button.

Why you want to develop a customized one ? Of course that whould be possible too, but only with java.

Regards,

Stefan Bienz
Cirrus Consulting AG
vamsee_1
Regular Collector

Hi,
I have developed a portlet for Unapproved Time Sheets and provided a link to Time Sheet. If i navigate through the link Approve Button is not available though i have proper access grants. Can you please let me know hpw do we change in JSP and in which file we need to change.
Thanks.
vamsee_1
Regular Collector

Or to put it in a different way can I change the period or the number of timehseets that appear in the Time Sheet Approver Portlet. As this portlet goes back to only 4 weeks of time pending approval we had to build a portlet which could date back to 2 years as well.
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

The approve time sheets portlet has a maximum 12 time periods to show setting.

You can copy this portlet (if not java), and modify its sql to show any time periods you want. This will be a far less and easier effort than to create the custom portlet. Also, it will be easy to maintain in future upgrades of ppm.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event