Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problem while execution is running in PPM 9.13

Highlighted
eata
Regular Collector

Having problem while execution is running in PPM 9.13

Hi,

I'm getting  this error "The attachment file could not be downloaded. The file: REQ_41493/REQ_41493_BID_78902.html no longer exists on the server.
Please contact your HP Project and Portfolio Management system administrator. (KNTA-10697) "  in the execution run

I'm getting this error at only one execution step "Fill Reference Project"

When a project was closed, normally request was closing. But when a project is closed, request has not been closing for two weeks.

I attached a document

6 REPLIES
Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor

Re: Having problem while execution is running in PPM 9.13

Are you on version 9.14 004 or above?

Secondly manually go to log directly and check the logs for this request ID. If there logs are not present then you might need to give absolute path for Log directory in Server.conf file.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
eata
Regular Collector

Hi,

I'm on version 9.13

I checked log directorly and  the log file has been created for this request id bu only "REQ_41493_BID_143316.html" file has not been created. I attached.

Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor

I am not sure, but if there are any exception in Oracle SQL execution then the logs might not be generated.

Why don't you simple create a function and have these update statement there in the function, call this function in execution step.

This will be more benefical then having it performed via commands; commands have I/O operations so they are not considered to be performance oriented.

Secondly if there is any oracle error then it will be visible to you in transation history as well as in server logs.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
eata
Regular Collector

Hi,

There is not any Oracle error. And I looked at Transation Details but no error log.

Manually I run execution, statu is going on another  step, but at log the same error

At Execution name of "Fill Reference Project" of status is successed but when I clicked log link, I got an error the following error

"The attachment file could not be downloaded. The file: REQ_41493/REQ_41493_BID_78902.html no longer exists on the server.
Please contact your HP Project and Portfolio Management system administrator. (KNTA-10697)"

danriz
Regular Collector

Hello;

the error occurs if there amount of file in the /logs folder is too high. move files from /logs to somewhere else.

1) clear cahce

sh kruncachemanager.sh A

2) stop the service move files from /logs to somewhere else (other than ppm boundry)

3) start the service

kind regards

faruk

danriz
Regular Collector

let me revise my answer.

We faced the same error. And final solution was changing windows service user on ppm server. We created a new LDAP user and used this user on ppm server for ppm service on the server. You should give the same permission as old user in any local disk or in any shared file server.

the reason of the error was the old LDAP user is locked on LDAP system. The PPM system can not write log to shared file server on this time period.

Also there can be a blocking related with permissions for the service user. For example you started PPM service with local user A but the local user does not have writing permission to disk E. Or you started ppm service with LDAP user B and the LDAP user b can not write share files server.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event