The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML code is displaying on the form for some fields instead of actual HTML link data

Highlighted
Shravan Kathuri

HTML code is displaying on the form for some fields instead of actual HTML link data

Hi,

We are using PPM 8.0 SP2.

We have one request type where we are updating some of the fields to reflect as HTML links.

For Ex below is the HTML for one of the field.

Click Here

In the process flow, when we are saving the request or processing the request, we are getting HTML code is displaying instead of actual HTML link.

Please find the attached screenshot for this case.

Previously when we are in PPM 7.1 SP5, it used to work without any issues. But now in PPM 8.0 SP2, we are getting HTML code displayed instead of actual HTML link.

Could you please let us know as soon as possible what could be the problem and what is the resolution for this problem.

Thanks
Shravan
4 REPLIES
Shravan Kathuri

Re: HTML code is displaying on the form for some fields instead of actual HTML link data

Actual update statement is like below.

Update kcrt_request_details
Set PARAMETER45=1,
Visible_PARAMETER45='
Click Here
',
PARAMETER46=1,
Visible_PARAMETER46='
Click Here
'
Where Request_id=I.Request_Id
AND BATCH_NUMBER=3

Can anyone please help me for this issue.
Daniel Galvez
Collector

Re: HTML code is displaying on the form for some fields instead of actual HTML link data

Hi Shravan Kathuri,

Do your HTML tag are in the header? If not try to put all your customizations that have HTML tag into the headers. HP knows the bug with HMTL tag into the request details and they are working on it for PPM 8 and 9.1

Kind Regards,
Daniel
Shravan Kathuri

Hi Daniel,

But we have HTML tags for other fields which will show us as Messages in form. For these type of fields it is working fine. I am not sure why it is giving error when we have same type of code for these links also. Is there any workaround for this problem.

Thanks
Shravan
Shravan Kathuri

Any one seen this kind of problem with HTML messages. Actually I am updating visible_parameter with HTML code as given above and updating hidden parameter with '1'.
I am assuming this causing the problem.But dont know exactly what exactly the problem.
Can any one help me ASAP as we are in middle of UAT.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event