The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML Portlet

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
eps414
Regular Collector

HTML Portlet

All I am trying to use the HTML portlet. It has never been used in our system and by default it states to hover over the title and then click the edit button. I am not seeing any such edit button. Can someone please instruct on how to modify the HTMl portlet.

Thanks
4 REPLIES
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor
Solution

Re: HTML Portlet

All you need to do is to add the HTML-portlet to a dashboard page and then click the edit button in the top-right corner (looks like a pencil). Then you can put the content into it.
If the dashboard page is part of a centrally managed module, editing the portlet is done in the module's configuration.
Does that help?
eps414
Regular Collector

Thats what I thought you had to do, but when I click the edit button all I get is the screen in my attachment. This is not a module page, the portlet is on a personal page I created just for testing this.
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a compatibility issue regarding the browser you are using. Do you have the chance to use a newer IE (7+) or Firefox?
AShameem
Super Collector

Hi,

When does HTML Portlets introduced in HP PPM? I could'nt find any such details in PPM documentaion (PPM 9.1) . If you please have, please post.

Thanks,

Shameem

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event