Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Software Education: Special Promo Offer for selected End-User-Training Modules

Highlighted
Tracy Avent

HP Software Education: Special Promo Offer for selected End-User-Training Modules

For the remaining weeks of July, you can take a 50% discount on any of our base End User Training modules! This great promotional offer will be valid starting today through July 31, 2009.

End User Training modules are currently available for the following products:

Asset Manager
Business Availability Center
Network Automation
PPM Demand Management
PPM Deployment Management
PPM Portfolio Management
PPM Program Management
PPM Project Management
PPM Time Management
Quality Center (9.2)
Quick Test Professional (9.5)
Service Manager

As an additional incentive, two additional promotional deals are available to enhance the EUT offer.

CDK Promotion: 50% discount off the list price of any EUT Customization Development Kit (CDK). The CDK allows customers to customize their EUT module to their organizational preferences.

QC10 and QTP 10 EUT Promotion: 50% off the list price of the Quality Center (QC) 10 or QTP 10 module(s), to be released shortly, to any customer who purchases the current version of the QC or QTP EUTâ s during this promotional period.

Please review the attached flyer for definition of End-User-Training ,additional details, terms and conditions.
There is a link in the flyer to demos of actual EUT material for your inspection.

HP Openview, HP Networking and Unix training information- contact me! tracy_avent@hp.com (650) 691 3727
3 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: HP Software Education: Special Promo Offer for selected End-User-Training Modules

Is there is any offers for HP PPM certification?

Regards,
Mahendran M
Niraj Prabhu
Frequent Visitor

Re: HP Software Education: Special Promo Offer for selected End-User-Training Modules

Tracy,

What all PPM Certifications are available on HP?

Thanks!
Niraj
Niraj P.
Tracy Avent

I am not personally an expert on the PPM tools but a colleague who used to teach them, gave me this info:

Yes we do they are listed with the other exams at the url below.
http://h20546.www2.hp.com/main/americas/certification/index.cfm?sitepick=US

and on the program guide page for the Certification program below.
http://h10120.www1.hp.com/partnerlearning/certified_professional_program.html

hth
Tracy

HP Openview, HP Networking and Unix training information- contact me! tracy_avent@hp.com (650) 691 3727
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event