Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP PPM integration with SAP

Highlighted
kd123
Acclaimed Contributor

HP PPM integration with SAP

Hi,

How to integrate HP PPM(Project portfolio management) software with SAP software?

Thanks in advance.

-kd

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. This thread has been moved from Quality Center Support Forums to Project and Portfolio Management and News Support Forum - Forum Moderator

4 REPLIES
BGroot
Community Manager

Re: HP PPM integration with SAP

Hi,

Thanks for your question, but your querstion is not in the correct forum in the community. This question belongs in the PPM Support fourm. I can move it to the forum if you want me to or you can asubmit it again in the correct fourm. Let me jknow.

You can find the forum here: http://h30501.www3.hp.com/t5/Project-Portfolio-Management/bd-p/PPM_SUP

Greetings,

Bill

KGurish
Acclaimed Contributor

Do you mean integration for movement of transports or for financial aspects of PPM Pojects?

nkona
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi KGurish,

I am trying to integrate PPM with SAP for the movement of transports, can you provide me with some info on that.

Thanks

nikhil

dirkf
Honored Contributor

Hi Nikhil,

please find attached the deployment guide for the SAP extension for SAP.

Please be aware that there is a limitation in that for the MLU, no localization was delivered, thus initialization of transports will only succeed with users that are logged in with the english session locale set.

Good luck.

Best regards,

Dirk

- Kudos always welcome -

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event