The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP PPM & Share Point Integration

Highlighted
Kiran D
Acclaimed Contributor

HP PPM & Share Point Integration

Hi,

Does HP PPM supports Sharepoint integration? If yes,Could anyone tell me about the supported share point version and integration document?

Thanks,
Kiran
4 REPLIES
Celil
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HP PPM & Share Point Integration

Hi Kiran,

Unfortunately there isn't Sharepoint support.
We are waiting for it too.

Celil
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
Vsalian
Regular Collector

Hi Guys,

Any luck with this?? or any workaround??
Any ideas around Outllok and PPM Integration??

Thanks
Celil
Esteemed Contributor

Hi All

I have just contacted with the person who work in HP R&D. We have talked about next PPM9 service pack. There are bad news guys. He said:
----------------------------------> Begin
As far as I know there is no plan as of now regarding an official PPM - outlook integration, but I am only from PPM R&D and can't speak for Product Management.

I know that some PoC has been developped to synchronize tasks & tasks actuals between outlook and PPM using the technology I mentionned before, so developing a custom integration should be feasible. Maybe PSO might hop on that train is there is a strong enough demand from the customers.

Sharepoint Integration might however not be possible for now, as it is not possible to develop a custom DMS solution for PPM - yet - (and I think using Sharepoint for storing documents from PPM would be one of the most meaningful use of this integration).

If (or rather, "when") we open PPM DMS interface, I am sure that PSO might have interest to provide such integration as there seems to be a strong interest in it. I can't provide any date on when it will happen though.
----------------------------------> End

There is always two way to connect with third party softwares: ITconnects (which is HP freeware global connector), and web services

Celil
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
Itay_Erhard
Acclaimed Contributor

My company offers a SharePoint integration add-on for HP PPM.

It can synchronize any PPM data (e.g. standard fields, custom fields, attachments), is completely non-intrusive, and installed/configured in less than a day.

One of our team members is giving a talk about it next week at HP Discover with a NYC customer.

http://ppmetrics.com/wordpress/spc/

thanks,

Itay

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event