Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

HP PPM Deployment issue : Not able to deploy oracle PeopleSoft project properly

Highlighted
RahatGauri
New Member.

HP PPM Deployment issue : Not able to deploy oracle PeopleSoft project properly

Hi All,
 i am facing the issue while doing deployment for oracle people soft project through HP PPM.
let me explain the whole scenario
Oracle PeopleSoft Client is  installed in windows server, from where developer  can open their tool ( Application Designer) and copy the projects from source Database to Target Database . Basically when they open Application Designer, one process ( Pside.exe ) starts in Backend which we can see in windows task manager and they can open multiple application designer at a time and can copy all projects at  time. We can see multiple pside running in windows task manager.
I have implemented same logic in HP PPM . it connects to windows server and fire the Pside.exe which has some parameters( Command has been provided by Psoft experts) . this command copy the project from source Database to target database without any issue. We can see pside process in windows task manager and it kills automatically once project has been copied so There is no issue in single project deployment.
The issue is multiple project deployments so if we do multiple deployments at a time (the parallel execution of pside on the same server). This lead to hanging pside processes( which works fine in manual process)  even when log showed successful project deployments and orphaned pside processes had to be killed manually . I don’t have any idea what happens in backend in PeopleSoft tool when Pside.exe executes as I am not PeopleSoft expert.
Can someone tell me , how we can execute multiple pside at a time through HP PPM.