Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

HP PPM (7.1.0 SP8, build version – 7.1.0.1468) is it supported in this forum?

Highlighted
Pachi
Super Contributor.

HP PPM (7.1.0 SP8, build version – 7.1.0.1468) is it supported in this forum?

Hi Team,

Would like to know if HP PPM (7.1.0 SP8, build version – 7.1.0.1468) is it supported in this forum?

Regards,

Pachi

Regards,
Pachi
5 REPLIES
dirkf
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP PPM (7.1.0 SP8, build version – 7.1.0.1468) is it supported in this forum?

Hi Pachi,

this forum doesn't have supported or non-supported versions.

If you can find anyone that knows something about your issue, then bring it on in a new thread as best as you can and that 'someone' will surely give her or his best to assist.

Close this one on the way out.

;-)

Best regards,

Dirk

Pachi
Super Contributor.

Re: HP PPM (7.1.0 SP8, build version – 7.1.0.1468) is it supported in this forum?

Thanks

Actualy, My question goes like this..

We have PPM and QC integrated, when we try to change the status in QC it is not reflecting in PPM and vice versa,We were able to do this.

We get the below message in Quality Center   Integration Message,Also find thescreen enclosed fo the rror message we get. Please advice

Quality Center   Integration Message

Unable to synchronize   changes with Quality Center system. Either it is locked because it is being   updated another user or there is a network connectivity problem or Quality   Center system is not available.

Regards,
Pachi
dirkf
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

that's a tiny bit vague.

Is QC running?

Could the QC-object be locked? I know for a fact that when a user on QC-side opens an object (no need to edit, only highlight or open), the object is locked.

If this happens for all requests and their integrated counterparts, I would check if QC is running, the mapping is ok and no users are locking any cases.

Best regards,

Dirk

Pachi
Super Contributor.

Dirk,

Actually QC is running, I am not sure were to we check for the status of QC object.

We were able to do this earlier fine in both ways PPM or QC for a defect or so called ITG.

I have tried Remapping the Integration file.Its no good.

Our PPM and QC servers are not restarted from a long time, not sure if this would be the issue.

or We have ard 100projects in QC which r integrated with PPM(Is this number causing the problem)

Thanks

Pachi

Regards,
Pachi
AlexSavencu
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

as Dirk was saying, this is pretty vague. You should do the following:

- reproduce the issue with another request/project;

- investigate the PPM logs;

- investigate the QC logs.

cheers

alex

--remember to kudos people who helped solve your problem