The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Stack trace of exception in front end while updating the information

Highlighted
PPMRam
Collector

Getting Stack trace of exception in front end while updating the information

Hi,

We are using PPM 8.2 version, Sun solaris Operating system.

When ever the Staffing Profile Manager is requested for an new position to an Resource Pool, the Average unmet demend is not showing the values in Staffing Profile Page.

Whene ever the Resource pool Manager receive the request,he assigned the resource.Afer assiging the resource, he click on

the save button.

After clicking the save button, he is facing the  error as follows

"The folowing is an stack trace of exception

com.kintana.core.server.RuntimeBaseException"

Please find the attached msword contains the Error information.

Please reply on this case as soon as poosible

Regards

Praveen

4 REPLIES
Niraj Prabhu
Frequent Visitor

Re: Getting Stack trace of exception in front end while updating the information

Praveen,

Can you provide with the screenshots of the exact steps? Also, if you can confirm if this error occurs for any Resource Pool Manager fullfilling the demand? This would help analyze the issue better, if this is issue with a specific Resource Pool/RP manager etc.

Thanks,
Niraj P.
Kerim KILIC
Frequent Visitor

Re: Getting Stack trace of exception in front end while updating the information

can you provide server.log, i faced the issue when sp periods exceeds the system periods.
mgikima
Super Collector

I am experiencing almost the same issue, when I assign a Resource to a unmet demand in the staffing profile and then I try to click on SAVE or DONE, I get the following error. What might be causing this?

see the error message below. 

Thank you,

Maurice

An unknown exception has occurred. Please reload the page you were editing and try again.

The following is a stack trace of the exception:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException:Index: 1311, Size: 1311
java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:547)
java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:322)
com.mercury.itg.rm.staffing.impl.PositionImpl.calculateUnmetDemand(PositionImpl.java:549)
com.mercury.itg.rm.staffing.impl.PositionImpl.updatePositionValues(PositionImpl.java:631)
com.mercury.itg.rsc.staffing.web.AssignResourceLoadAction.doExecute(AssignResourceLoadAction.java:339)
com.mercury.itg.common.web.BaseAction.execute(BaseAction.java:146)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
org.apache.portals.bridges.struts.PortletTilesRequestProcessor.process(PortletTilesRequestProcessor.java:50)
com.mercury.itg.common.web.PortletTilesRequestProcessor.process(PortletTilesRequestProcessor.java:47)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:415)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
org.ajaxanywhere.AAFilter.doFilter(AAFilter.java:46)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
com.mercury.itg.servlet.I18NFilter.doFilter(I18NFilter.java:34)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
com.mercury.itg.servlet.HibernateSessionFilter.doFilter(HibernateSessionFilter.java:77)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.stinger.ValidationFilter.applyFilter(ValidationFilter.java:93)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.stinger.ValidationFilter.doFilter(ValidationFilter.java:66)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.ControlFilter.applyFilter(ControlFilter.java:733)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.ControlFilter.doFilter(ControlFilter.java:1143)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.MultipartRequestFilter.applyFilter(MultipartRequestFilter.java:79)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:53)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.I18nFilter.applyFilter(I18nFilter.java:44)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.Log4jFilter.applyFilter(Log4jFilter.java:43)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:175)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:74)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:199)
org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:282)
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

appledumaua
Occasional Advisor

Has anyone found the root cause and fix for this issue? I just encountered this when trying to assign a resource to a position in Staffing Profile.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event