Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Summary Missing

Highlighted
Raka_1
Collector

Financial Summary Missing

In the past 3 weeks there have been 5 projects whose financial summary went missing from the Database. Now the Project Summary page shows error and on the Project Details page also we cannot update any fields. The whole project looks corrupted.
9 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: Financial Summary Missing

Have anyone done direct DB Updates... How can it go missing from DB?

Enable JDBC logging and try to see whether you can re-create the issue in QA.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Raka_1
Collector

This is only happening in PROD. This has not happened in QA and DEV. I will enable JDBC logging. I am attaching the screen shot of some errors that I see. I am not able to create a staffing profile also. There is nothing that can be updated. When I try to edit the Project Settings then I get the error that unknown error has occurred.
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

This is happening for one Request type?
How does the Project Details Section looks like?

Regards,
Mahendran M
Raka_1
Collector

We are just using one Project Type and only one Request Type. There is a problem with the BASE_URL on the server.confg file. The URL is the same for all the instances but I dont think that is causing any problem. The request type is a project request type.
AShameem
Super Collector

Raka,

Were you able to solve this, we are facing the same error.

Thanks
Raka_1
Collector

This is a bug and SP 2 should resolve this. What happens is if you delete a Project the system deletes a Financial Summary.
Raka_1
Collector

This issue is only there in 8.0. What you can do is take away the delete access grant till you delpoy SP 2. After applying SP2 we have no problems.
Daniel Galvez
Collector

Hi all,

We got the same issue and we found that it happens when you are working with sub-workflows, we put a new step before the sub-workflow and the issue was gone.

I hope this help you...
Regards,
Daniel
AShameem
Super Collector

Thanks for your response.

Can you please let me know how did you then link/create the Financial Summaries for the missing Projects, they are giving us Errors On Project Overview Pages, and also cannot be added to Programs.

We ned to link them back to the respective Projects, can you plaese help me understand how you achieved this.
Daniel - We do not have any SubWorkflow in the process.

Thanks again
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event