Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Fields Not visible in Status Dependecies section.

Highlighted
Jyotir ++
Super Contributor.

Fields Not visible in Status Dependecies section.

Hello Gurus,

I am facing some strange behaviour of PPM.In few of request types I am not able to see few header fields when trying to change the status dependencies for that fields.

Those fields are enable.In some of the RT that header fields are visible in Status dependecies setting but in some RT they are not present.

Please suggest me what needs to be done to bring them back or any work around for the same as we are changing status dependencies.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Jyotir

6 REPLIES
Sangiliraja_1
Honored Contributor.

Re: Fields Not visible in Status Dependecies section.

Hi Jyotir,

Even i placed the same problem some time back when i was using PPM 7.1. After a discussion with HP support, they were also not sure of why it is working like this.

Suddenly after sometime i was able to see all the fields.

No particular reason for this.

Thanks
Sangiliraja.P
Niraj Prabhu
Outstanding Contributor.

I had similar experience; no reason in perticular for this behaviour
Niraj P.
Semenov Alexand
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,Jyotir.
Chech security for this fields. May be you can't see this fileld or this field setting visible=no.
May be it's help you.
Good Lack
Cindy Ramberg
Respected Contributor.

Hi,
We noticed that there were a few request header fields that consistently would NOT appear in the list of the Status Dependency tab for the request type.

The fields that don't appear for us are: Contact Email, Contact Phone, Created By, Created On, Request No (including Project No/Proposal No/Issue No/Risk No/Scope Change No), Request Type, Request Status or Status, Driving Process/Workflow, % Complete.
Hope this helps!
cindy
Erik Cole
Acclaimed Contributor.

Are the fields "enabled=Y" in the header?
Jyotir ++
Super Contributor.

Hi,

Fields are enable. Even in another RT i am able to change the status dependencies of that field as well.

Regards,
Jyotir