Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP of files from Hpserver to local server

Highlighted
DivyaMurali
Super Collector

FTP of files from Hpserver to local server

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest me the command and its syntax to be used to FTP the files created from a report in HP PPM to our local server.

3 REPLIES
Celil
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FTP of files from Hpserver to local server

Hi Diyva,

get  to copy one file from the remote machine to the local machine. eg: get ABC
mget  to copy multiple files from the remote machine to the local machine; you are prompted for a y/n answer before transferring each file. eg: mget ABC
put  to copy one file from the local machine to the remote machine.  eg: put ABC
mput  to copy multiple files from the local machine to the remote machine; you are prompted for a y/n answer before transferring each file.  eg: mput ABC

Please check attachment for comprehensive examples

PS: If the post resolves your issue, please KUDOS the professionals and mark it as Accepted Solution.

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
DivyaMurali
Super Collector

Thanks for your response Celil.

But I want to create a separate report which when executed should FTP the all the *.DAT files from the HP server to the local server. So I want to know if there are any special commands that can be used for this purpose. I was adviced to use Ksc_connect and Ksc_simple_respond commands but as I am new to PPM, am not clear on the syntax and usage of these commands. So could you please advice.

Thanks!

Celil
Esteemed Contributor

an example

object:

Execution Step

config:

Workflow Step Command

Immediate

command set:

ksc_connect_dest_server DEST_ENV="X2Y"

get "[REQ.VP.filename]"

ksc_exit

PS: If the post resolves your issue, please KUDOS the professionals and mark it as Accepted Solution.

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event