Good day! I have a problem: when I'm exporting workplan to pdf and open pdf file, error generated (in attachments). This happens only in "ru" locale and only when I Export workplan to pdf, when I run this function in "en" locale or if I export, f.e. dashboard to pdf, everything runs smoothly. What's going wrong?
in PPM 8.0x there used to be a problem with the configuration of the font settings. I'm not sure if it applies here because the issue only occurs with russian locale but you might want to give it a shot.
There is an exception being thrown because the font could not be found. The fix in that bug provided by Jnanmoy was to set the following properties in the server.conf file.
com.kintana.core.server.PDF_FONT_FILE=<Absolute file path> e.g. C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\ARIAL.TTF com.kintana.core.server.PDF_FONT_ENCODING=<Corresponding encoding name> e.g. CP1251
Maybe, this information will be usefull for someone:
First, I've changed parameter "com.kintana.core.server.dashboard.PDF-Unicode-Font-File-Path" to location of font (Installation and Administration Guide), but it didn't worked for exporting workplan, but it worked for another exportable objects - portlets, project view page... Also, i've changed files <ppm home>/server/kintana/deploy/itg.war/WEB-INF/conf/FontOptions_ru.properties and FontOptions.properties, but same result. Only when I've run recommendations in previous post, it gives result.