Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executive Scorecard with PPMC

Highlighted
AirtonGodoy_BR
Acclaimed Contributor

Executive Scorecard with PPMC

Hey dear friends, pls...
This is my first post here, i need to learn how i do to integrate the application Executive Scorecard with PPMC.

Exist any document or "trecking" that can help me?

13 REPLIES
BGroot
Community Manager

Re: Executive Scorecard with PPMC

Don't know if you know but we have created a number of support customer forums. One of these forums is for PPMC. It would be better to post your questions in this forum.

These forums will only be accessible to those customers who have a valid support contract. This is an additional service for those customers who have a valid support contract on these products.These forums are being monitored by experience HP Support engineers who are in the forums to help answer any questions you might have.

For more information on how to get access to these forums please see:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/News/Support-Customer-Forums-now-available/m-p/5610181#U5610181

IMPORTANT: You need to have a valid support contract tied to your HP Passport profile in order to access this forum. See the link I provide above on the support customer forums for more details.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Greetings,

Bill

sdef

Hi BGroot,

I navigate trough the url but didn't see any post related to Executive scoreboard.

Im wondering if you know any manuals or documentations for the use of Executive Scoreboard and the integration with other HP products.

:)

Kerim KILIC
Frequent Visitor

hello,

you can find and manuals on hp live network and hp support download site. im just attaching arch components document; if you are searching a specific document please ask i can supply

sdef

Is the scorecard in the Powerpoint you provided the same as Executive Scorecard 9.3??

I just finished the download for the installer.

I will be simulating the installation today.

Are there anything to secure and check before i install?

thanks,

-sdef

Kerim KILIC
Frequent Visitor

no thats for 1.0 :) at installation there is prevalidation step you can check your system there.

sdef

Im encountering an error during installation. I cannot pass trhough the Application Configuration - Configuration Target Setting.

Please see attached file for reference.

Please help!

Kerim KILIC
Frequent Visitor

can you sort filed according to last update date and then attach latest files please,

there is nothing in config log there must be in other log files.

cotocald
Regular Collector

Adding documents for your reference...

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
sdef

Hi,

Here are the only log files i found under the HPXS folder.

I hope these would help..

The error occurs after creating the application database.

Kerim KILIC
Frequent Visitor

can you please validate your db collation is set to sql_latin_general_cp1_ci_as; the regional settings of the app and db server must set to us english; may be this is the reason

sdef

how can i check that?
sdef

im havaing another problem now, the first step of creating the management database i got

java.lang.NullpointerException

i browsed into the log files but i cant see any relevant error messages.

sdef

but there is no english in the dropdown list.

I noticed to some of my applications, i used the default sql_latin_general_cp1_ci_as and there aren't any issues.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event