The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execution step containing KSC_ commands giving error

Highlighted
Shravan Kathuri
Senior Member

Execution step containing KSC_ commands giving error

Hi,

We are running PPM 6.0 SP 16.When we are processing the requests, sometimes the execution steps that contains UNIX commands (Like KSC_store,KRunCacheManager.sh,KSC_run_sql..)
are processing successfully and sometimes the requests are stuck( i.e, execution failed) at this execution step containing Unix commands. Can anybody tell me how can i resolve this issue.Our DB version is oracle 10.2.0.3.

Thanks,
Shravan kumar.K
5 REPLIES
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Re: Execution step containing KSC_ commands giving error

Hi Shravan,

What error messages are coming in the serverLog.txt file for the same. Can you also post the error messages here?
Surendra Poosar
Frequent Visitor

Re: Execution step containing KSC_ commands giving error

Shravan,

Could you provide the complete commands you are trioing to execute.

Thanks,
Surendra
Shravan Kathuri
Senior Member

Re: Execution step containing KSC_ commands giving error

There is no error message in front end even in serverlog also.But the execution step got stucked with Failed (interrupted).When we click on the log file in the status section, It is showing like "REQ_....html could not be downloaded"

Thanks,
Shravan kumar.k
Shravan Kathuri
Senior Member

Re: Execution step containing KSC_ commands giving error

We have founded one solution that log directory of the app server exceeds the maximum limit.Is there any another solution.

Thanks,
Shravan kumar.k
Jim Esler
Honored Contributor

Re: Execution step containing KSC_ commands giving error

We saw this problem when we hit the system limit on subdirectories in the logs directory. No new requests or packages could be started until we had made room for the new subdirectories by moving old subdirectories somewhere else. Until you address this issue, you are stuck. Everything should be fine after making some room.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event