Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Error while saving Timesheet in PPMC

Highlighted
bsbabu
Regular Contributor.

Error while saving Timesheet in PPMC

Hi all,

we upgration our ppm instance from 7.1 to 7.5 yesterday.

I created a timesheet including lastweeks tasks. After entering effort for yesterday and tried to save it I am getting a error with the description as below
When I create a blank time sheet and add tasks then its working fine with out any issues.

Can any one help me in understanding the cause for this error and the resolution for the same?

-----Error Message -------------
" An Error has Occurred

A database exception has occurred. This is an internal error. Please consult your PPM Administrator.
The following is a stack trace of the exception:
com.mercury.itg.exceptions.InfrastructureException:com.mercury.itg.core.cost.CurrencyMismatchException: Unable to add two money objects with different currency : Local cur of 1 and 2 obj : USD INR
com.mercury.itg.core.cost.impl.CostImpl.getTotalOperationalCost(CostImpl.java:125)
com.mercury.itg.core.cost.impl.CostImpl.getTotalCost(CostImpl.java:149)
com.mercury.itg.tm.web.EditTimeSheetAction.doExecute(EditTimeSheetAction.java:208)
com.mercury.itg.common.web.BaseAction.execute(BaseAction.java:146)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
org.apache.portals.bridges.struts.PortletTilesRequestProcessor.process(PortletTilesRequestProcessor.java:50)
com.mercury.itg.common.web.PortletTilesRequestProcessor.process(PortletTilesRequestProcessor.java:47)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
org.ajaxanywhere.AAFilter.doFilter(AAFilter.java:46)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
com.mercury.itg.servlet.I18NFilter.doFilter(I18NFilter.java:34)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
com.mercury.itg.servlet.HibernateSessionFilter.doFilter(HibernateSessionFilter.java:65)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.security.SecurityValidationFilter.doFilter(SecurityValidationFilter.java:30)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.ControlFilter.applyFilter(ControlFilter.java:725)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:53)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.MultipartRequestFilter.applyFilter(MultipartRequestFilter.java:79)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.I18nFilter.applyFilter(I18nFilter.java:44)
com.kintana.core.web.filter.Log4jFilter.applyFilter(Log4jFilter.java:43)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:175)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:74)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)"

Regards,
babu
1 REPLY
Erik Cole
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error while saving Timesheet in PPMC

Looks like your currency setup is mixed. Maybe you had INR originally and changed it inadvertently to USD during the upgrade? Or the other way around?