cancel

Error while creating budget.

Highlighted
India123
New Member.

Error while creating budget.

Hi ,

Currently am using Hp PPM 6.0.

Whlie creating budget lines am getting below error.

This page had the following error:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 171
at com.kintana.core.breakdown.web.ctrl.PeriodicBreakdownController.initBreakdownValues(PeriodicBreakdownController.java:712)
at com.kintana.cst.web.ctrl.BudgetController.initBreakdownValues(BudgetController.java:441)
at com.kintana.core.breakdown.web.ctrl.PeriodicBreakdownController.initBreakdownBean(PeriodicBreakdownController.java:598)
at com.kintana.core.breakdown.web.ctrl.PeriodicBreakdownController.initBreakdownBean(PeriodicBreakdownController.java:435)
at org.apache.jsp.Budget_jsp._jspService(Budget_jsp.java:155)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:210)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$Chain.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.ResponseCompressionFilter.applyFilter(ResponseCompressionFilter.java:68)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:52)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$Chain.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.ControlFilter.applyFilter(ControlFilter.java:709)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.MultipartRequestFilter.applyFilter(MultipartRequestFilter.java:102)
at com.kintana.core.web.filter.I18nFilter.applyFilter(I18nFilter.java:44)
a

your help in this is highly appreciated:)

1 REPLY
Ryan Proctor HP
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Error while creating budget.

Hi,

I'm sorry that I don't have a good answer for you.  PPM 6.0 reached end of support almost 3 years ago (August 2009).  I've researched our knowledge base, but i cannot find anything related to an error message similar to the one you have posted. 

The latest release of PPM is 9.14.  There have been a lot of changes with respect to budgets in the later releases so it's possible this issue will resolve itself on its own after upgrade.  If not, we'd be happy to investigate further on a supported release.

Thank you and sorry.

Ryan