Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Error when trying to create a new Package in ITG 6.0

Highlighted
Anthony Gaddy S
Contributor.

Error when trying to create a new Package in ITG 6.0

We have a cloned instance of ITG 6.0 that i am preparing to upgrade to 8.0. We have recently just cloned over the schema again and created a new schema name. Updated the new schema name and password in the server.conf file. Start up ITG. Where i try to go in a create a new package i get the following error:

Unable to obtain context ID for USER_DATA type in table KLDV_PACKAGES.null with context.

Attached is the screen shot of the error message along with the corresponding sql script.
Thanks for your help.
George
6 REPLIES
Erik Cole
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error when trying to create a new Package in ITG 6.0

You also went into Environments in the workbench and updated the database section of your "master" environment (kintana_prod, or whatever) to point to the new cloned db?
Anthony Gaddy S
Contributor.

Yes i did verify that the info in the kintana_server environment is correct. So far the only thing it wont let me do is create new Packages.
Erik Cole
Acclaimed Contributor.

Do you have user data configured at the Package or Package Line level?

(your attachment of the error & script didn't make it onto your post, btw)
Anthony Gaddy S
Contributor.

Screenshot of error message attached
Anthony Gaddy S
Contributor.

Unzipped format
Cesar Roque
Respected Contributor.

Hi Anthony,

As Erick says it seems to be a missconfigured kintana enviroment, I have gotten some errors working with packeges at cloned instances and all where related with the enviroment, settting the correct values they worked.

Check the enviroment used by the workflow you are using at the package and check the settings for that enviroment.

Also try to export from command line.

Regards