Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Error to accessing data base tables from itg.ds

Highlighted
esteri
Trusted Contributor.

Error to accessing data base tables from itg.ds

Hi,

We are working in PPM 9.13 and we are making custom reports in java with .jsp reports.

We are having problems when we try to execute the report. The error is:

STATUS JSESSIONID=DB8C00238C5731A7EE091B922BF4BD46.kintana,USERNAME= server:http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor23:SystemOut:2010/11/26-06:48:11.463 PST: Oracle - oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDatabaseMetaData@1855a27
jdbc:oracle:thin:@Oracle.TISA:1521:PPMTISA - ESQUEMAITG

ERROR JSESSIONID=DB8C00238C5731A7EE091B922BF4BD46.kintana,USERNAME=:http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor23:com.tisa.reportActivosEntorno.InformeActivosEntornoBean:2010/11/26-06:48:11.465 PST: Error en la extracción del informe : java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: la tabla o vista no existe

We are connected to data base with ESQUEMATIG but we dont know why this error is appearing...

Could anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance and regards!

6 REPLIES
Jason Nichols K
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error to accessing data base tables from itg.ds

If I'm translating the error message correctly, it looks like a SQL query is trying to read from a table or view that does not exist:

la tabla o vista no existe

esteri
Trusted Contributor.

KCRT_REQUEST_
DETAILSHi Jason,

This is exactly the error but it is extrange because we are using common PPM tables, as: kcrt_request_details, kcrt_req_header_details and kcrt_transactions.

We have not created views.

Could be possible the error is produced by other thing?

Thanks for help!

Jason Nichols K
Acclaimed Contributor.

Can you paste in the SQL queries from the JSP?  It may be that there's just a typo somewhere.

esteri
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Jason,

I'm sending attached a document with the SQL queries we are using in the jsp report.

Thanks!

Ester

Jason Nichols K
Acclaimed Contributor.

I ran all of the queries through my PPM database and didn't get any errors.  I didn't get any results, either, but that was to be expected.  However, to 'esquemaitg.' from all of the table names.  This is used to explicitly define a schema that the table is in.  If you are running this against the PPM database, you shouldn't need to explicitly call out the PPM Schema.  Try removing the schema definition from the queries in the JSP and try again.  You may need to rename the JSP or bounce the PPM server for the changes in the JSP to take effect.

Mohit_Agrawal
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi ..

I looked at your query and all the tables are PPM tables. I think there might be some type in the schema name...

You can just do one thing :

Remove all the esquemaitg before all table names...It might work..

Thanks!!

Mohit