The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on the View Project Quality Integration Page

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
kmalhotra
Acclaimed Contributor

Error on the View Project Quality Integration Page

I recently deployed the PluginQuality & PluginQualityVPQ packages on my PPM. And then set up the ALM integration on the Integrations page for View Project Quality.

Now, whenever I open the web page, I am not able to see the integration fields. Instead the page errors out and shows the PPM navigation icons embedded in its place.

I am unable to find anything related to this error. I have tried to clean the app cache using kRunCacheManager, deleting the server/xx/work & tmp directories & running kUpdateHtml as well as kJSPCompiler. No effect on the error. 

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

The log file says:

ERROR JSESSIONID=DC3B640FA6824767ABC9960AC7F4C49E.HP_PPM_93,USERNAME=admin server:http-bio-8080-exec-11:(ApplicationDispatcher.java:782):2016/02/24-00:33:23.190 EST: Servlet.service() for servlet org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.common.mainLayout_jsp threw exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.mercury.itg.integration.plugin.quality.beans.QualityIntegrationConfig.getProductName(QualityIntegrationConfig.java:425)
at com.mercury.itg.integration.plugin.quality.beans.QualityIntegrationConfig.getDisplayQCVersion(QualityIntegrationConfig.java:431)

PPM v9.32

Windows Server 2012 R2 x64

JDK 1.7_U51 x64

2 REPLIES
Jianghaiming
Super Collector

Re: Error on the View Project Quality Integration Page

Hello 

One of the possible reason is that configurationd data is corrupted.

You can try to delete this configuration, and re-create a ALM configuration from PPM. backup the table first before delete this record.

Regards

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
kmalhotra
Acclaimed Contributor
Solution

Re: Error on the View Project Quality Integration Page

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it was indeed an issue with the configuration data. But I was unable to delete and recreate it.

I contacted HPE support and they gave me the correct configuration data to be updated in the database table.

The issue got fixed after that.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event