Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Search TimeSheets Page - Resource: has an invalid input or the input has more than one match

Highlighted
Dzorzi
Occasional Advisor

Error Search TimeSheets Page - Resource: has an invalid input or the input has more than one match

Good monring

When i try to search a Time Sheet in page Search Time Sheets, the classical HHP - PPM ootb page, for some resources selected in Resource form I have an error with a pop up message as

"Resource: has an invalid input or the input has more than one match."

This happens only for some resources.

In attach a screenshot for the error

Thanks and regards

DZ

3 REPLIES
Shiwan
Super Collector

Re: Error Search TimeSheets Page - Resource: has an invalid input or the input has more than one mat

Hello DZ

Did you try putting username instead of full name?

For example: My full name is Shiwan Agrawal but my username is SZEZ. Try searching with username and see if issue still remains same.

Regards,

Shiwan Agrawal

MIF
Occasional Contributor

Re: Error Search TimeSheets Page - Resource: has an invalid input or the input has more than one mat

Hi,

What is your PPM version? Is it possible that you might have used characters such as comma, semi colon, ampersand etc. in usernames, first name, last name, org. unit or resources pool?

Regards,

MIF Software & Consultancy - Istanbul
http://www.mif.com.tr
Dzorzi
Occasional Advisor

I've found the problem. It's the full_name  (for some resources) without the comma between surname and name.

But I've another question. When I click the search button what is called? a dataSource, a Validation or a Javascript function in page searchTimeSheet.jsp.

I think there's a like condition in full_name...It is not more simple to use user_id instead of full_name ? But the search is OOTB and not customizable

Thanks to all

DZorzi

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event