Did you mean: 

Error Message on the console

Highlighted
cvpapen
Occasional Contributor

Error Message on the console

Hallo,

after startíng the PPM-Server on unix the console reeats all time this message:

ERROR server:ppmHeavyServiceListenerContainer-1:com.mercury.itg.pm.engine.exception.ExceptionEngine:2012/06/18-16:28:49.071 CEST: org.hibernate.HibernateException: More than one row with the given identifier was found: 31247, for class: com.mercury.itg.pfm.model.LifecycleParentEntity
        at com.mercury.itg.pm.model.ProjectImpl$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$4a765f5f.getProjectType(<generated>)
        at com.mercury.itg.pm.engine.exception.ExceptionEngine.applyRules(ExceptionEngine.java:366)
        at com.mercury.itg.pm.exceptionRules.ExceptionRuleService.execute(ExceptionRuleService.java:253)
        at com.mercury.itg.pm.exceptionRules.ExceptionRuleService.runService(ExceptionRuleService.java:328)
        at com.mercury.itg.core.jms.service.impl.GenericServiceMessageHandler.handleMessage(GenericServiceMessageHandler.java:73)
        at com.mercury.itg.core.monitor.impl.BackgroundServiceMonitorAspect.monitorService(BackgroundServiceMonitorAspect.java:103)
        at com.mercury.itg.core.jms.service.impl.ServiceMessageListenerImpl.onServiceMessage(ServiceMessageListenerImpl.java:319)
        at com.mercury.itg.core.jms.service.impl.ServiceMessageListenerImpl.onMessage(ServiceMessageListenerImpl.java:168)

Filtered Out 58 Stack Trace Lines.

The progeamm is PPM, L.P. 9.14, 1435 03/26/2012 08:02 AM, with 2 kintana instances.

What could it be and what can i do?

best regards,

Carl

5 REPLIES
Celil
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Error Message on the console

Hi Carl,

It said that "More than one row with the given identifier was found" . I think you should check server.conf file parameters, then check Oracle listener config file: listener.ora at ORACLE_HOME\network\admin whether there are two definition or not.

PS: Please keep alive our forum via KUDOS the professionals.

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor

Run this SQL, if it is returing more than 1 row then this might be the root cause.

SELECT * FROM pfm_lifecycle_parent_entity

WHERE

(

PROPOSAL_REQ_ID = 31247

OR

PROJECT_REQ_ID = 31247

OR

ASSET_REQ_ID = 31247)

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
cvpapen
Occasional Contributor

Hi Celil,

thank you.

It was some double points in the server.conf.

best regards,

Carl

cvpapen
Occasional Contributor

Sorry Utkarsh Mishra,

one try after i cleaned the server.conf, ther were no more error messages, then i tried to optimize.

I will try your SQL after i get my new problem.

best regards,

Carl

cvpapen
Occasional Contributor

Hello to all,

thank you for the support.

After some tests with the server.conf.

The PPM has an aceptable reaction time.

best regards,

Carl

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event