Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enquiry of integration between Jira and HP PPM

Highlighted
sokwanho
Occasional Advisor

Enquiry of integration between Jira and HP PPM

Hello everyone,

Currently we are running agile and waterfall projects using Atlassian Jira and HP PPM 9.2 respectively, we do have an idea to link-up / sync Jira stories and its activities into HP PPM's work plan, so that the progress of agile projects can visible on PPM.

Do you all have any ideas to archive this goal? Is there any third parties add-ons / API can make it possible? Is the latest version of HP PPM supports this kind of integation with third parties Agile tools?

Thanks in advance.

Brian

4 REPLIES
CyCLoPs
HPE Expert

Re: Enquiry of integration between Jira and HP PPM

With PPM 9.41, we are developing a new Agile SDK which will help you build connector to intergrate with Jira or another Agile Project Management tool for syncing user stories with PPM.

At the same time, there is tasktop sync, a 3rd intergration party tool which you can use to intergrate with Jira as well.

imrikm
Acclaimed Contributor

I'm interested in the new functions of this Agile connector (9.41) regarding Jira integration. Can you share with me some more details  or where can I find further information?
Thank you.

CyCLoPs
HPE Expert

HPE PPM do not have OOTB connector for Jira but we would be publishing an Agile SDK soon which can be used to develop a connector.

The new SDK would help you build connector for integrating with Workplan and Timesheets.

AlvaroCollazos
Occasional Advisor

PLease, do you know where is the documentation about Agile SDK ? I can't found it in LN and /or communities.

Thank you.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event