The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email ID configuration

Highlighted
Pachi
Collector

Email ID configuration

we have a Mail which is being sent from ITG Admin, like the email below

We want this email to be amended to one particular recipients,How and where can we change it? Can you please advise

Hi A note has been added or you are required to review, the following ITG request: ITG - Request ID:87123 - Description:Error thrown clicking on Event link via BIRTI (SB)

Please review the request &/or note and act accordingly.

This is the most recent note on the ITG request:

Hi, This was because of missing static data in the new test DB. I have run this in and it is ok now. Steve

thanks ITG Administrator

Regards,
Pachi
4 REPLIES
Pachi
Collector

Re: Email ID configuration

Can anybody help me with this.......

Regards,
Pachi
Jason Nichols K
Honored Contributor

Pachi,

It sounds like it is a Workflow Step notification, probably on transition out of one step or on eligible of another.  This is where you would need to look to make changes to the recipient list.

Jason

Pachi
Collector

Hi,

I have checked this,

Please find the workflow which is used to trigger this in 1st screen shot, i opened all the blocks in the workflow and checked and i dont email ID's, please find the 2nd screen shot for this.

Please advise, if i am doing somthing wrong here, or is there any other place that i need to check

Regards,
Pachi
Jason Nichols K
Honored Contributor

The only notification locations I can think of right now is on the workflow step and the field change notifications on the Request Type.  The first place I would look from a workflow perspective would be the current and previous step of the request that is mentioned in the email you originally posted.

Another option would be to run a Workflow Detail Report and make sure Show Notifications is set to Yes and that will show you were all of your notifications are configured.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event