I ended up having to open a case with HP in order to get the file; I too could not find it on their site. (Ended up doing a webex to show them what I was seeing in order to have them send me a link to the file)
- Either choose the pre-entered SAID or enter the correct SAID
- Acknowledge the agreement terms and conditions
- Choose the software that you need
For Project and Portfolio Management Center 7.5, choose
HP PPM 7.50 English SW E-Media, Product # T5570CAE
and press 'Get Software Updates'
In the next window, choose the same product and to the right, press 'Get Download'.
One will be able to then choose from the following:
- HP PPM 7.5 English Media - Installation (T5570-15043.iso)
- HP PPM 7.5 English Media - Upgrade Release 1 (T5570-15052.iso)
- Managing Apps Change 1.0 for PPM 7.5 (T5570-15044.iso)
- HP PPM 7.5 Language Pack MLU (T5570-15053.iso)
For Project and Portfolio Management Center 8.0, choose
HP PPM 8.00 Multi Language SW E-Media # T5570DAE
and use the same procedure as described for PPM 7.5 to obtain the software image.
NOTE: For PPM 8.0, there is only ONE image available for download:
PPM 8.00 Multi Language (T5570-15056.iso)
This image contains the clean-install bundle AS WELL AS the upgrade-bundle.
Highlight one of the software packages and then use either 'Download Directly' or the 'Use HP Download Manager'-Button to obtain the software-image
For the Language Pack specifically, choose HP PPM 8 Languages pack SW E-Media, press 'Get Software updates', in the next window press 'get software' and then in the final window you will be offered the electronic download.