Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ITG have tie-ins with quality center out of the box?

Highlighted
Scott Hawley
Occasional Contributor

Does ITG have tie-ins with quality center out of the box?

I noticed our default request has a Quality Center Info section with about 10 fields. Does ITG have tie-ins with quality center out of the box?

What do I need to do to hook it together? Are there any details on what all can be done?

Thanks,
Scott
2 REPLIES
Gary Rubinstein
Super Collector

Re: Does ITG have tie-ins with quality center out of the box?

Hi Scott,

PPM v7.5 has improved the integration with Center Management for Quality Center. It is my understanding that these integrations come as OOTB if you have both products in your organisation however you may require assistance from the Professional Services team to implement this functionality.

Regards,
Gary
Jim Campbell VA
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Does ITG have tie-ins with quality center out of the box?

ITG has two modules that tie it two QC. There is the CMQC (additional cost) and the MAC modules. You would have to talk to your sales rep to determine which modules that you have and how much, if any, additional cost is involved in using the modules.

The CMQC comes with a tight integration with QC and does require some setup and configuration. The MAC module provides ITIL based workflows to manage RFC's with QC.

As in the case with most PPM modules, you have to address both the technical/infrastructure installation and business process implications with your organization. The setup of CMQC involes establishing roles and access rights for different types of users in your oganization.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event