Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Differences between the Project Management license and the Demand Management license

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Pachi
Super Contributor.

Differences between the Project Management license and the Demand Management license

Hi,

I am trying to understand the differences between the Project Management license and the Demand Management license. I have read the pdf files,

however I just need a brief overview/explanation of the main differences.

Regards,

Pachu

Regards,
Pachi
3 REPLIES
mdadok
Respected Contributor.

Re: Differences between the Project Management license and the Demand Management license

Hi,

The main difference I know is that Project Management license let you create projects directly from menu going through Create-> Project. If you have only Demand Management license you cannot use this option because it is unavailable, however you can still create projects through demand process via workflow.

Regards,

Maciek

Erik Cole
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Differences between the Project Management license and the Demand Management license

And a Project Management license is required in order to view or edit a project's workplan.

Niraj Prabhu
Outstanding Contributor.
Solution

Project Managment License is required to access or edit Project Work Plans.

Demand Managment License is required to access Proposals, Projects, Change Requests and any other Request Types for review or update.
Niraj P.