Details of HP PPM version 9.1

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Utkarsh_Mishra
Acclaimed Contributor.

Details of HP PPM version 9.1

Hello,

I had read in HP forum that currently HP PPM V9.1 is in Beta testing. I would be highly appreciate if any one has little details of this version like..

1. Whats new and changed
  2. When this version will be officially release
  3. Does the Business Object is about to replace the currently PPM reporting engine
Also if will be great if anyone can share any link or documentation in this regard.
Thanks,
Utkarsh

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
6 REPLIES
Tonya Scherba
Super Contributor.

Re: Details of HP PPM version 9.1

Hi Utkarsh

We are planning a webinar for late September to announce the details of PPM 9.1. (Watch this forum for invitation details.)

The release is due in late September, and will include the "What's New, What's Changed" document with all the details.

Phase I of BO reporting is part of the release, though we won't actually replace the current reporting engine in this release. Meaning customers can upgrade to 9.1, and then plan a  "migration" to the new solution over time/releases.

As well, if you would like more information on the new number (9.1 vs. 8.1) please see www.hp.com/go/bto-versioning.

Tonya

Utkarsh_Mishra
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Tonya,

Thanks for your inputs...

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
pdhawan
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Uttkarsh,

PPM 9.10 has been released. the documnetation is now available on the support site and you can access that.

Hi Tonya, looking forward for the Webinar for the new version. I had attended the webinar for 7.5 and 8.0 and looking forward to hear from you again!

Is there any place where we can be look for the updates regarding the new version and related webinars?

Thank you! 

Sascha_Mohr
Respected Contributor.

Great!

Question would be know, which of the packages is applicable for an existing installation with 9 languages.

Regards

Sascha

Regards
Sascha
Tonya Scherba
Super Contributor.

All HP supported translations were shipped at the same time as the English version! (Separate download includes all languages.)

Sascha_Mohr
Respected Contributor.
Solution

Thanks for the quick response!

It just looked a little confusing on the patch download page. As far as I can see all these products link to the same iso-file.

Regards
Sascha