Did you mean: 

Delinquent Time Sheet portlet

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Arvin Van Zante
Occasional Contributor

Delinquent Time Sheet portlet

Has anyone created a Delinquent Time Sheet portlet that they can share with use. We've configured time sheets for auto-approval, but managers would like visibility on who hasn't submitted a time sheet for the previous week. We would like to distinquish between 'Unsubmitted' and 'Missing', and filter on Resource Group. Thanks!
5 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Delinquent Time Sheet portlet

See whether the attached Query helps.

Question: How you configured time sheets for auto-approval?

Regards,
Mahendran M
mcmunnd1
Super Collector

I ran the query and got the following error:
sql exception:
ORA-00936: missing expression
Being an SQL beginner, I'm not sure how to fix it. Is it me/my environment, or is it the code?
thank you,
Arvin Van Zante
Occasional Contributor

Mahendran - Thanks for the query. I got the same 'missing expression' error when I tried to run it, but I tracked it down to an incomplete 'and usr.location_code in' clause in the first 'select' statement. I suspect you had removed your proprietary location codes. I commented out all references to 'location_code' and the query ran fine. It looks like a great start for what we need. Thanks for your help!

mcmunnd1 - Note, you'll also want to change or remove the references to 'prodpitg' in the query. I suspect that's the name of Mahendran's production ITG database.

- Arv
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Hi Arvin,
Sorry for that Location Code and PRODPITG is my schema... I should have removed it.

Between, Kindly explain how you configured time sheets for auto-approval.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Arvin Van Zante
Occasional Contributor

Mahendran - Sorry, I misunderstood your question the first time. You configure auto-approval in the Time Sheet Policy. It's the bottom check box on the first configuration tab. Once set, time sheets created under that policy will be automatically flagged as approved as soon as they're submitted.

Notes: You'll need to configure the Time Sheet Policy through the Workbench. Also, even though the resource can auto-approve their time sheet, they must still be assigned a default Time Approver (go figure). Hope that helps, and thanks again for the sample query!

- Arv
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event