The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Workplan

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
brm2015
Regular Collector

Delete Workplan

Hello All,

I have created a workplan using different scenarios.

1) Created workplan using another project workplan

2) Created workplan using workplan template

In both the scenarios am unable to get an option to delete the workplan or edit the task details. I have all the access grants for my account even though am not able to get delete workplan option enabled it is greyed out and even unable to delete the task from the workplan even that option is greyed out. Version of PPM is 9.31 patch0002.

Thanks,
BRM

4 REPLIES
Jianghaiming
Super Collector

Re: Delete Workplan

Hello,

"Delete WorkPlan" option is disabled in "Quick View" mode. please change the "Quick View" mode to others..

Thanks

Haiming

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
brm2015
Regular Collector

Hello Halming,

Thanks for your update. I didn't get option to delete the work plan in all the views exist in PPM like Schedule View, Actuals View etc.

Thanks,

BRM

Erik Cole
Honored Contributor
Solution

The Microsoft Project Integration setting in project settings can sometimes limit you from making changes in PPM...is it set to "PPM Controlled"?

brm2015
Regular Collector

Hi Eric,

Yes, you are correct. Project settings is not PPM Controlled it is set as Microsoft Controls...... So I was unable to delete the workplan.

Thanks for your help on this.

Thanks,

BRM

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event