Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard is not displaying properly after PPM 8 SP1

Highlighted
Shravan Kathuri

Dashboard is not displaying properly after PPM 8 SP1

Hi,

We have upgraded PPM from 7.1 SP5 to PPM 8 SP1.

After upgrade, Dashboard page is not displaying properly. Even project summary page is not displaying properly.

Can anyone tell me what coudl be the problem.

I have attached the screenshot of page.

Thanks
Shravan.
6 REPLIES
Shravan Kathuri

Re: Dashboard is not displaying properly after PPM 8 SP1

We have seen this problem only In the IE 6 browser. We are able to view the dashboard properly in IE 7. But most of the users are in IE6. We have even tried to clear browser cache and did some security settings provided by HP in compatability matrix doc.
But issue still exists.
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

From my experience IE6 worked quite well with 7.5 if it was running on WinXP. On Win2k it did not work at all. For 8.01 we did not test IE6 (with WinXp) though.
Shravan Kathuri

But We have seen this problem even in 7.5 also. Do you have any idea what else we need to check.
Shravan Kathuri

attached the screenshot of dashboard
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Looks exactly like it did here with IE6 on Win2k. Is that IE6 SP2? It probably looks like that if SP2 is missing for IE. Afaik that SP has been the first that included more updates for IE6 on the WinXP platform than it did for IE6 on Win2k.
Jason Nichols K
Honored Contributor

Shravan,

That looks like a problem that one client of mine had when they upgraded to 8.02. They were using IE6 SP3 browsers. This only happened with HTTPS connections. They were using a SunOne backend web server to handle the HTTPS connections. The moved over to an Apache web server and the problem went away.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event