Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Dashboard Issue

Highlighted
Pachi
Super Contributor.

Dashboard Issue

Hi,

I have a dashboard, which is designed to pull all the requests in my name.

But i see it gets all values only till DEC 7TH and after Dec 7th whatever is logged, is not be seen, Any reasons?

Regards,
Pachi
2 REPLIES
Celil
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Dashboard Issue

Hi Pachi,

There are three possibilities that I can think;
1) After a change when occour on 7th December, the field which store name could be changed.
2) After a change when occour on 7th December, a rule which supply name field not working
3) After a change when occour on 7th December, the query could change and not working as appropriatly

PS: If the post resolves your issue, please click KUDOS star icon and mark it as Accepted Solution.
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
Jason Nichols K
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Dashboard Issue

Pachi,

Can you run the base SQL for the portlet in SQL Runner and see what results you get back?  I had a problem once where we were sorting information from a custom table by date in descending order.  However, what we noticed was that only the early results were returning.  What we figured out was happening was that PPM was running the base query without the sorting, taking the first 200 rows and applying the sort to those results.  Obviously, the later results would be after the first 200 rows and thus were never showing up.  What we did to correct this was to put the base query into temp table in the FROM clause and then filter and sort off of those results.

select x.a, x.b, x.c

from

( select a, b, c from dual order by c desc) x

where 1=1

Jason