The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating timesheet from Suggested Items List

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Frankie_Kings
Regular Collector

Creating timesheet from Suggested Items List

Hello Team, we were wondering if there is any option or consideration on being able to automatically create a timesheet using the Suggested Items items. This could be an option on the Create Timesheet page.  Currently there are options to "Include Items from My Items List' and 'Include Items from My Last Timesheet'.

We were wondering what restrictions or reasons there would be or why the option to create from the My Suggested Items is not offered. 

We are just looking at procedures/ways for our TimeSheet users to build their timesheets easier. 

Ideally, if the timesheet could build automatically with work that is due or assigned and then the user could add anything that did not populate.

Appreciate anyone's thoughts or suggestions. 

Thanks!

Frank

3 REPLIES
randull

Re: Creating timesheet from Suggested Items List

Hi Frankie,

Actually this functionality is not available and I couldn't find any Enhancement request for it.

But I think it is a great input.

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
randull
Solution

My suggestion will be to submit a case to create an Enhancement for it.

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Frankie_Kings
Regular Collector

Randall, thanks for the verification that there are no current options available and suggestion to open a service request/enhancement.  We will do that and see what happens.  Appreciate the response.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event