The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring program risk bar chart

Highlighted
john.jeremiah
Occasional Contributor

Configuring program risk bar chart

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to configure custom risks based on the OOTB risk type and want to know how to update the Risk Graph on the Program overview. I've discovered that I must use the PMO - Risk Probability and PMO - Risk Impact validations, if I want the risk data to be visible in the HP supplied Risk portlets. (When I used my own custom validations for these, the risk data would not be summarized in either the project or program levels)

Once I changed the validation details of "PMO-Risk Probability" and "PMO-Risk Impact", everything seems to roll up, however the Risk Bar Graph on the Program overview does not have lables for the bars. Everything else seems to work, but the lables (which were "High", "Medium", and "Low") are missing.

To test this further, I re-added the orignial Validation Values to the PMO - Risk Probability validation, and then the Bars and lables in the program graph re-appeared! See screen shot. When I tested changin the meaning and description, nothing changed. I think the program bar chart is being driven from the "Code" field in the validation....

Any suggestions about how to configure / modify this bar chart?

Thanks

John
1 REPLY
tech_cons
Regular Collector

Re: Configuring program risk bar chart

Hi,

I want to show risk data in Risk Bar Graph(Project level). I am using Probability and Risk Impact Level fields in Request Type but the Risk Bar Graph doesn't display any data. How should I configure to show risk data in Risk Graph?  

Thanks

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event