Did you mean: 

Configuring external web server using IIS 7.0

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Sascha_1

Configuring external web server using IIS 7.0

Hello,

i try to configure a server cluster using the IIS 7.0. Unfortunately, the SysAdmin Guide does only describe the steps for IIS 6.0.

I did not find any similiar document for IIS 7.0.

The problem is, that many things had changed between the versions.

For example, i do not find the specified registry keys for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\1.0

Furthmore i was not able to bind the isapi_redirect.dll to the virtual direcory "jakarta".

Does someone know the procedure to configure the cluster for IIS 7.0?

Regards

Sascha

4 REPLIES
Johannes Y
Regular Collector

Re: Configuring external web server using IIS 7.0

We are using clustered IIS 7 as the webserver front-end. We use the the settings in a conf file instead of the registry which is possible since some versions ago. I can send you a document with some guidelines when Im back at the office. For the files and information around the Jakarta project check http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc-archive/jk2/jk/iishowto.html.

/Johannes

Sascha_1

Hi Johannes,

thanks for your reply. It would be great, if you can send me some example files.

Regards

Sascha

dirkf
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hi Sascha,

hope all is well with you.

Please find attached document.

Be aware that there is an issue running IIS on Windows 2008 in 64-bit-mode. This is not working and not supported.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Dirk

Kerim KILIC
Frequent Visitor

hi sasha,

for iis configuration, u can create property file for dll. u dont have to create all registry keys.

and also if u face an issue for dashboard u need to add /dashboard/* to ur uriworkermap file as /itg/* also

regards

kerim

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event