Changing table component rows directly at the DB level does not show up on UI
Hope someone can give me a tip on the following issue:
We update rows in a table component on a request form using PL/SQL procedure. The updates go ok, we set last_update_date, last_updated_by and entity_last_update_date in kcrt_requests and knta_parameter_set_context table. We also set last_updated_by and last_update_date in kcrt_request_details and kcrt_table_entries to make the changes to show in UI.
But the changes do not show up in UI unless we run a cache manager to clear cache 8.
Please share ideas/tips on how to make the changes show up without cache manager run.