Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant save timesheet with an item added

Highlighted
kerimkilic
Super Collector

Cant save timesheet with an item added

hi all,

i try to add an item to timesheet and save it it throws error. in the log there is

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
JSESSIONID=615AB48F6082726E7414873F23B236CB.MGR_PROD,USERNAME=egocen server:http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor20:SystemErr:2011/05/02-15:15:37.539 EEST: at com.mercury.itg.core.cost.CostEngine.calculateCost(CostEngine.java:424)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionJSESSIONID=615AB48F6082726E7414873F23B236CB.MGR_PROD,USERNAME=egocen server:http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor20:SystemErr:2011/05/02-15:15:37.539 EEST: at com.mercury.itg.core.cost.CostEngine.calculateCost(CostEngine.java:424)

the env is 9.11, i just upgraded from 7.5. I tried to create new periods, new time sheet policies etc. No luck still same error. Any idea?

regards
kerim
4 REPLIES
Henrique Kushim
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Cant save timesheet with an item added

Hey,

I have the same problem here. Is it a known error? I've tried several things, but nothing changes.

henrique
Greg_S
Collector

I'm not having problems, but I just upgraded from 7.5 to 9.12. I did not stop at 9.1, but applied SP2 right away and have not had problems. Maybe that will help.

Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor

Hi Kerimkilic,

Can you check that the COST RATE is defined for user egocen.

Also is this issue comming for all users or only for specific ones.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
Kerim KILIC
Frequent Visitor

hi utkarsh,

yes you are right, the problem is with the non defined cost rates we solved the issue long time ago, but forgot to update the post. my apologize.

regards
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event