Cancel Request / Reopen Request button visibility

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
mdadok
Super Collector

Cancel Request / Reopen Request button visibility

Hi all,

I have the following issue with Cancel Request / Reopen Request button.

In TEST env user can see Cancel Request button. Once it is pressed it becomes Reopen Request button and that is correct, but in our PROD env Reopen Request button is not showing up. Once user press Cancel Request button the request cannot be reopened. This makes me feel that it is controlled by some configuration parameter. I have compared basic configuration of our TEST & PROD but had no luck in finding the difference between both envs.  Just wondering if any of you know what controls the visibility of Reopen Request button?

Regards,

Maciek

2 REPLIES
mdadok
Super Collector
Solution

Re: Cancel Request / Reopen Request button visibility

Hi all,

I have already found the solution which is setting particular workflow step as reopen step in workflow configuration tab. In addition what is required is to clear cache (tmp and work folders) and server restart in order to archive that.

Regards,

Maciek

Jim Esler
Honored Contributor

Re: Cancel Request / Reopen Request button visibility

Setting the reopen step for the workflow is the correct answer to your question. I have never needed to bounce the application or clear the contents of the work and tmp directories, though, to make it take effect. Refreshing the browser window is all that is needed.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event