Can't approve old time sheet HP PPM 7.5

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
roxor
Honored Contributor.

Can't approve old time sheet HP PPM 7.5

Hi,

I'm new in HP PPM. I have admin rights and I need to approve and close very old time sheets for some users. Problem is that after all I'm still not able see time sheets on Approve time page.

What I did:
- server.conf was updated with TMG_PAST_PERIODS_TO_ALLOW to be able search old time sheets -> it is working
- I have added me as delegate for that users.
- I have reworked & save & submit their time sheets under their account

After all I'm still not able to search for these time sheets on Approve Time page.

I will really appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you very much.
7 REPLIES
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: Can't approve old time sheet HP PPM 7.5

Have you delegated the Time Sheet Approver's to you? Or are you the timesheet approver?

Regards,
Mahendran M
roxor
Honored Contributor.

Now I am in list of 'delegated to' persons. there is description "On behalf of the delegator, the "Delegated To" user can create, edit and submit time sheets, approve or reject time, and freeze or close time sheets."
roxor
Honored Contributor.

and I am also in 'delegated to' list of 'Default Billing approver' for that user.
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

Who is the time sheet approver, Have you delegated yourself in the Timesheet Approvers profile?

Regards,
Mahendran M
roxor
Honored Contributor.

Yes I'm delegate in profile of Time sheet approver too.
roxor
Honored Contributor.

Hi Rithi, you were right! Thank you wery much.

Problem was that resource had time approver another than it was displayed in 'modify resource' page - it is strange but it was obvious after clicking on 'Approvals/Transaction details' in the time sheet. This time approver was also disabled in the workbench.

But now I'm facing another issue:
I have approved time sheet. But its status is still 'Pending Approval'. It is strange because when I search in Approve time page for time sheets, this time sheet is displayed as Approved. But when you click on it it has status Pending Approval...

Could someone help me with this? Thank you wery much.
roxor
Honored Contributor.

Finally I found that I have to set myslelf ass delegate also for Line Approver for this time sheet.

Thanks again for your suggestions Rithi.