Can not get anything in the reconfimation step for rejection

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
sevcan
Super Contributor.

Can not get anything in the reconfimation step for rejection

Hi,

In my request type, when it is chosen to reject and close, it is supposed to ask a rejection reason. In the Rejected status in the status depencency, rejection reason field is chosen as Required and Reconfirmed. But when Reject and close is chosen, it never asks for rejection reason.. I mean it is skipping the reconfimation. What should I do? Do you have any suggesstions?

Best Regards,

Sevcan

3 REPLIES
Surendra Poosar
Honored Contributor.

Re: Can not get anything in the reconfimation step for rejection

Sevcan,

Please make sure that the reconfirm status is at an execution step immediately after the decision step.

Thanks
Surendra
Celil
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Sevcan,

I have more feasible solution for you.

You don't need to create a confirmation field to get reason from user in any transition/step. 

Please try that double click the transition. Next screen double click on a result. At the bottom of the next screen you will see "Require Notes on Transition" checkbox. Please check enclosed screenshot.

Celil

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
sevcan
Super Contributor.
Solution

Hi,

Thank you both.

Celil, This is a previous design so I am not supposed to change anything but fiix the errors. I know the solution you suggest and I prefer that. But This is not designed like that. 

I already fixed the problem.There was a field security. Still thank you both of you for the responses.

Best Regards,

Sevcan