The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit License Usage

Highlighted
Arvin Van Zante
Occasional Contributor

Audit License Usage

Is there a report available that shows which resource has been assigned a specific license type (e.g., Deployment) and when they last used it? If not, how would I create one? Thanks!
3 REPLIES
Sangiliraja_1
Collector

Re: Audit License Usage

hi Arvin,

You can build a custom portlet or report that can have a filter to select the license type. Based on the selection you can have list of users. I dont think second is feasible. This is because, a single user may have multiple license and it is not technically possible to find which license is used on which date.

For license information - you can use KNTA_PRODUCTS and KNTA_USER_PRODUCTS tables.

Thanks
Sangiliraja.P
Arvin Van Zante
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion. Where can I find documentation regarding the data tables and data field names for the QUERY? I've been looking through the product information library and can't find any reference to KNTA_PRODUCTS. Also, is there a field that shows when a user last logged into PPM? That might be sufficient to identify inactive users. Thanks! - Arv
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

I cannot share my complete Query because it contains company specific details, I removed my company specific details, Hope you can re build it.

Regards,
Mahendran M
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event