Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigment of License

Highlighted
Smoker Al
Occasional Advisor

Assigment of License

We are going through PPM Demand implementation. Able to create requests, workflow, etc. Can not open Workbench Desktop - Message "License Not Assigned" yet we did that step. Encounter message on users we create but not on Admin. All other functions as a user work fine.

Ideas?
3 REPLIES
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Re: Assigment of License

Hi Smoker,

Have you given the Access Grant of 'System: Open Workbench' to the required users?
Smoker Al
Occasional Advisor

Yes I did that and the user has the correct authority as the access grant specifies. This issue is across the board. When opening the workbench on the desktop it states - No license assigned. yet in the user setup they are assigned the Demand and Project module. Did I miss something?
Darshan Bavisi
Occasional Visitor

Hi Smoker,

Does the users have the admin rights on their machines or do they have Java plug-ins installed on their machines?

I know some users were having this problem and we pushed Java plug-ins into their machines, after that it started working fine.

Also, check in the control panel in the end users' machines for Java plug-in and then unselect the default browser selection.

Also, would it be possible for you to list down here the licenses and the access grant you have assigned to any single user that is having this issue. That would help narrow down the issue areas.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event