Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Archived Mercury Discussions?

Highlighted
J Bossalini
Trusted Contributor.

Archived Mercury Discussions?

Anyone had any luck searching for archived discussions from Mercury? The couple that I've been able to pull up from the Advanaced Search included partial threads, and not necessarily the info I was looking for.

Thanks

-Joe
4 REPLIES
Darshan Bavisi
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Archived Mercury Discussions?

Me neither.. nor most others.. HP said in emails that they have 'successfully' migrated all the DFs to their site.. and rarely anybody was able to find something and that too broken.. as I read in some threads on it..

The precious knowledge is lost.. unless HP brings it back..
J Bossalini
Trusted Contributor.

Ugh. How hard would it have been for them to keep one server laying around serving up the old forums in Read-only mode?
Amy Haiken
Trusted Contributor.

I haven't been able to find anything either. They are claiming that they're working on making the support better, yet they seem to keep disappointing us. I don't know how they could have said that they have 95%. I haven't found any percent of old valuable info. After 2 months of getting the SAID in order from Nov to Dec, then having over 3 weeks of having new licenses sent correctly rather than the wrong format, they have now said that our support expired. This is right after we paid our yearly support fee again. Has anyone had luck HP? It's probably going to take weeks to get this new issue resolved
Amy Haiken
Trusted Contributor.

I haven't been able to find anything either. They are claiming that they're working on making the support better, yet they seem to keep disappointing us. I don't know how they could have said that they have 95%. I haven't found any percent of old valuable info. After 2 months of getting the SAID in order from Nov to Dec, then having over 3 weeks of having new licenses sent correctly rather than the wrong format, they have now said that our support expired. This is right after we paid our yearly support fee again. Has anyone had luck HP? It's probably going to take weeks to get this new issue resolved.

Amy