Approvers workflow step

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Mihai_Eminescu
Super Contributor.

Approvers workflow step

Hey,

I am trying to create a workflow step that requires all the designated persons to make a decision (in my case there are two options : "Approve" and "Reject"). My problem is that I don't know how to make the connection between the selected persons and the persons that are eligible to "Approve"/"Reject" the request.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Accept as solution and give kudos to the author if the information helped you solve your problem.
3 REPLIES
Mohit_Agrawal
Outstanding Contributor.
Solution

Re: Approvers workflow step

Hi  ,

Just take the token of field which is having approver name....

Then Go to to the Decision Step in the workflow where you have to grant access. Edit the Decision Step. Go to Security Tab...

Click New: Do as shown in the attached snapshot.

Thanks!!

Mohit Agrawal

:: Click KUDOS if you like it

Mihai_Eminescu
Super Contributor.

Thank you very much. I'm going to try it. One more question : Do you have any ideea how to delete or disable the "Delegate decision" button that appears when selecting a workflow step that has the "Decisions required" dropdown list set as "All" or "At least one" ?

Accept as solution and give kudos to the author if the information helped you solve your problem.
Mohit_Agrawal
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi...

I dont know if there is any way to disable the Delegate decision button...kindly mark the thread solved by Accepting the solution in case the above solution works out..

Thanks!!

Mohit