Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver name updation and dletion Process Automation in PPM

Highlighted
ashu_21
Super Collector

Approver name updation and dletion Process Automation in PPM

Hi ,

I want to create  a automate process for Approver name updation and Deletion in PPM by Users.Currently we get the request from User and update it from backend.Guys please share your idea and knwoledge.

3 REPLIES
Jim Esler
Honored Contributor

Re: Approver name updation and dletion Process Automation in PPM

We always implement decision step access based on roles. Roles are represented by security groups. Adding or deleting members in a security group automatically changes access to those decision steps. We also have request types for modifying a user's security group membership so that function is self service and we do not get involved.

ashu_21
Super Collector

Re: Approver name updating and deletion Process Automation in PPM

Thanks for your reply.Could you provide me solution in detail and your workflow detail as well.Then I will try to implement in same way.What I wanted for any deliverable if there are certain approver which need to provide their approval but in meanwhile one of the approver left that organization then PM want to remove that approver name from the approver list which we do it from backbend currently and get it done by PPM admin which we want to automate so that PM can itself remove those name.

AlexSavencu
Honored Contributor

Re: Approver name updation and dletion Process Automation in PPM

Hi,

Just enable the project manager to change the approvers field!

Cheers
Alex

--remember to kudos people who helped solve your problem
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event