Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Application Blocked by java Security error while opening workbench

Highlighted
ShravanK
Super Contributor.

Application Blocked by java Security error while opening workbench

Hi Team,

I am trying to open workbench. But we are getting "Application Blocked by java Security" error.

Can anyone please adive how to get rid of this and open workbench. We are at PPM 9.3.

Please find the attached error.

Best Regards,

Shravan

3 REPLIES
Loc_Nguyen_PPM
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Application Blocked by java Security error while opening workbench

Hi Shravan,

Please try to downgrade java to 1.7.u45 and let me know the result. Make sure you have remove all higher java version on you laptop.

Regards,

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Samit Aggarwal
Super Contributor.

Hi ,

This is happening because security setting of java installed in your system is not allowing the url of your ppm instance.

GO to control Panel -> search for java -> open java ->go to security tab -> click on edit site ->a pop will come ., click on add -> add your ppm url -> click ok. now close IE and relogin into ppm and then try to open workbench

ShravanK
Super Contributor.

Thanks for response.. I have already added in Security tab of Java but later after some time, these settings were automatically removed. and I had to go again and include those PPM URLs into Security tab.. Those are not saved permanently. What is the process to get those saved permanently.